- You have already decided that Eid will be on Saturday, even though there is a chance it could be on Friday, because Saturday is more convenient.
- You already have a list of mosques that will 'celebrate' Eid on Saturday just so you have a backup.
- Moonsighting.com worked 364 days a year but you know it will crash today.
- Your sister has decided there will be a girls' henna party at your place and you are told you will have to vacate the house. All this without even consulting you.
- You don't mind because you are going out for sheesha with friends anyways (hey! Ramadan is over).
- Eid is declared on Saturday. Great! Now you can change your MSN nick to "Eid is on Saturday". And still some people will message you "So Eid is on Saturday? Not Friday?". You wonder how they passed university.
A very joyous Eid Mubarak to all my readers.