- Why is it that no matter how much I work out, it's either:
a. My weight drops but my tummy remains the same,
b. My tummy shapes up but my weight shows no sign of dropping!
- Why are people in a hurry in the morning? What are you rushing to... to WORK? You want to be early FOR WORK?!!! Slow down, enjoy the sights... such as ... the following.
- Catholic school girls. Aren't you supposed to be going to a, oh-I-don't-know, RELIGIOUS school? Then why is your skirt so short? And it's the mandated uniform?!!!
My question is: with that skirt, how do you keep warm in the winter? I know you think you are hot, but are you that hot?
- The Toronto police are calling a suspected revenge killing involving a gang member "disturbing". Why is it disturbing when a gang member shoots another gang member? I say let 'em shoot each other up and you arrest the last guy standing.
- Why do pedestrians get a mind freeze when crossing the street? Just because it's your right-of-way doesn't mean I can stop a 3-tonne car on the slippery ice going downhill if you just decide to step out in front of my car when the lights are green. You'll be right ... DEAD right.
- Why do I start getting hungry at exactly 11.45 am?
- When is my nagging cold going to go away?