Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Wife was Right

My wife, henceforth to be referred to as The Wife, and I were going downtown in the morning. We started to argue over some fact. She refused to say I was right and I too stuck to my guns.

"C'mon, why don't we just Google it?" I told her. "It should be on wikipedia."

"Hmm." The wife thought for a moment. "OK, but I know I am right."

"We will see." I replied.

So since I was driving, she took out her iPhone and started to type. Minutes later, she triumphantly showed me the wiki page.

"LOOK! I am right!"

Hard as it was for me to admit it, she WAS right. Hmmph! I thought I was always right.

.

.

.

Later, I found out how she was right. The Wife had EDITED the wikipedia article.

10 comments:

'liya said...

This is why I like her :D

Organica said...

Aww :)

Anonymous said...

Smart woman!
And wives are always Right!

Errr...most of the time :D
Lat

Suroor said...

Smart man gets a smarter wife!

mezba said...

:-)

Nadia said...

You are so lucky to have such a smart wife. I should learn from her :)

mezba said...

hehe... my brother too thought this was quite funny.

Then he was like "Why should you EVER trust Wikipedia?"

Anonymous said...

haha busted!

Swakkhar Shatabda said...

The Wife is smarter

mezba said...

looks like it!