Here's a total complete list of all my posts regarding my great Western Canada road trip of 2016. If you are thinking of visiting the Rockies, or travelling to BC, you may find these links useful.
This was a rough map of our travels.
- General Introduction
- Olympic Plaza
- Nose Hill Park, Chestermere and Peace Bridge
Banff & Jasper
- General Planning for Banff & Jasper
- Banff Gondola (Sulphur Mountain)
- Lake Minnewanka Cruise
- Bow Falls & Vermilion Lakes
- Lake Louise & Moraine Lake
- Icefields Parkway
- Lake Peyto and Bow Summit Lookout
- The Crossing Resort
- Columbia Icefield Glacier Adventure and Skywalk
A visit to the capital of Alberta, and the West Edmonton Mall (once the largest mall in the world) and City Hall.
Around an hour and half drive north east of Calgary lies the town of Drumheller, also known as the Dinosaur Capital of the World, or Dinosaur Valley.
Recalling our journey through Canada's deadliest highway, Route 99's Duffey Lake Road, and a pit stop at Whistler.
- The Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Stanley Park
- Other highlights of Vancouver
A trip to this beautiful, historical city on Vancouver Island, and nearby attractions such as the Butchart Gardens.